Zaful haul | Fashion

11:00


Hello everyone!
Today I'm gonna show you my first order from Zaful.
I was so excited when I received my package, as always!

Ciao a tutti
Oggi vorrei mostrarvi cosa ho ricevuto dal mio primo ordine su Zaful. Ero molto eccitata quando ho ricevuto il pacco, come sempre!

First item is a beauty tool, small but elegant: it could contains cotton sticks and it is absolutely lovely! You can find it here.

Il primo prodotto da mostrarvi è un accessorio per il bagno, davvero utile e pratico. Può infatti contenere i cotton fiock in maniera elegante. E' compatto ma allo stesso tempo capiente, oltre ad essere adorabile!



The first fashion item is a camel trench coat: it is very thin, perfect for spring, with a black dress and heels. I saw this coat on the outwear section and I just fell in love: it's comfy and easy to wear with trousers or dresses. Can't wait to wear asap!  

Il primo capo che vi mostro è questo trench cammello per la stagione primaverile: è molto leggero, perfetto se abbinato ad un vestito nero semplice e un paio di tacchi. Vidi questo trench nella sezione soprabiti e me ne innamorai: è comodo e facile da indossare sia con pantaloni che vestiti. Non vedo di indossarlo il prima possibile

   

The second item is a long sleeves black crop sweater: it's very soft and warm, turtle neck is elegant and versatile. I often wear it with high waist jeans, sneakers or ankle boots and a metallic clutch.
I like quality of items, not damaged or low. It was a big surprise see how cheap items have a high made.

Il secondo capo è un maglioncino crop a manica lunga a coste: è sorprendentemente morbido e caldo, il collo non troppo alto è elegante e versatile. Lo indosso spesso con jeans a vita alta, sneakers o ankle boots e una semplice clutch metallizzata.
Sono rimasta davvero stupita per la qualità dei prodotti, per il loro prezzo conveniente e per la resa davvero buona.
Don't forget to see Christmas promotions!
You can follow each fashion news on Zaful Instagram and Facebook pages.
This post is in collaboration with Zaful.com

You Might Also Like

15 commenti

  1. Il trench color cammello è bellissimo!!

    eyelineronfleek93.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. Il contenitore per cotton gioco é un oggettino molto pratico e sfizioso... mi piace molto!

    Nuovo post sul mio blog... Passa da me se ti va!
    lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks a lot :D Both are incredible :D

    I'm waiting for my Zaful articles and I'm super excited :D Love the camel jacket :D

    NEW BLOGGER TIPS POST | How do I manage my Instagram: Organization and Edition.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    RispondiElimina
  4. Beautiful items Dear:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love Zaful! I have the same trench, but in black :)

    WOuld you like to support each other by following? Let me know, I always follow back :)

    Have a lovely day <3

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ok, il dispenser per i cotton fiock è stupendo! 😍

    RispondiElimina
  7. Zaful is my favourite shop :) I like the black sweater :)

    RispondiElimina
  8. and fitness goals. And the primary cause for this is that they've unnoticed to supplement their workout routines with the right diet.http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    RispondiElimina
  9. I saw that same coat before on the website as well! I really like it. It has a nice design, and the color is so pretty! I agree that it would look great with a black dress!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Nice haul ! :D


    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog ^^
    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images