Xmas Wishlist | Chrissimas

15:28

Hello everyone!
It's December 13rd and Christmas is coming so I decided to post a little (I swear) Chrissimas wishlist. I really hope you can enjoy and let me know what about yours!






Ciao a tutti!
E' il 13 Dicembre e Natale sta finalmente arrivando, così ho deciso di stilare una piccola (lo giuro) lista di desideri di Natale.

Spero possiate divertirvi e mi raccomando, fatemi sapere quali sono le vostre!


Guns N' Roses ticket- I really can't loose this concert because I've dream of it since I was 12. When GNR played at Coachella I felt so sad because I didn't imagine they were ready for a world tour but luckly I was wrong!
Of course all tickets are out atm but I'm waiting for Santa miracle!

Biglietti del concerto dei Guns N' Roses- Questa davvero non posso perdermela dal momento che sto sognando questo concerto sin da quando avevo 12 anni. Quando i Guns suonarono al Coachella (soprattutto vedendo lo stato di salute di Axl) stavo così male immaginando che non sarebbero stati pronti per un tour mondiale ma fortunatamente mi sbagliavo!
Ovviamente i biglietti sono terminati ma spero nel miracolo di Babbo Natale!

Daniel Wellington-I'm obsessed with watches, expecially Daniel Wellington ones. When I got my first DW watch I never leave anywhere, anymore. It's comfy, light and elegant. But when I saw last one model I literally fell in love: leather strap, total black, rose gold details and even a tiny and absolutely gorgeous bracelet are the best (and perfect under my Xmas tree, of course!🎄)

Per chi non lo sapesse, sono un'ossessionata di orologi, specialmente dei Daniel Wellington. Quando ho ricevuto il mio primo DW non l'ho più lasciato. E' estremamente comodo, leggero ed elegante. Ma quando ho visto l'ultima uscita mi sono davvero innamorata: il cinturino in pelle, orologio totalmente nero, dettagli in un oro rosato e persino un piccolo ma fantastico braccialetto sono davvero il top ( e perfetti sotto il mio albero di Natale!🎄)
Snap by Polaroid-Another beautiful and must have stuff I need to have is the new snap by Polaroid: it's  compact, funny and useful item to have. I really like have paper pics in my bedroom and agenda to have always with me my best memories and this is perfect! Dear Santa, I was been so good this year, I promise! 

Un altro fantastico oggetto che necessito avere è la snap della Polaroid: è compatta, divertente e utile da avere. Amo molto avere le foto stampate sia in camera che nell'agenda perchè mi piace avere a portata di mano i ricordi migliori e questa è perfetta! Caro Babbo Natale, sono stata davvero brava quest'anno, lo giuro!
New Balance 574-I know I know, I dreamed these New Balance for a long, but I bought just a new pair of sneakers by Nike. I don't use sneakers so much but I noticed they're essential for my part time work. I think these are absolutely stunning, aren't them? 
What about your wishlists dears? 

Lo so, lo so, ho sognato queste New Balance per un sacco e continuo a farlo ma ultimamente ho acquistato solo un paio di sneakers della Nike. Non utilizzo spesso questo tipo di scarpa ma ho notato che sono essenziali per il mio lavoro. Penso che queste siano favolose, non è vero?
Che mi dite dei vostri desideri natalizi?

story of my life



You Might Also Like

30 commenti

  1. Fantastic watch and shoes:)
    Have a lovely day ❤❤❤
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissime le New Balance!
    uovo post sul mio blog! Passa da me se ti va!
    http://lamammadisophia2016.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great List.

    Hope santa can bring you all of it.

    //PURE FRECKLES//✌
    purefreckles.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che bella la macchina fotografica per polaroid ^^

    eyelineronfleek93.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  5. Le new balance sono comodissime, bello il colore che hai scelto! Ti seguo!
    Baci
    Mary

    RispondiElimina
  6. ciao;) grazie della tua visita ti seguo volentieri;) un bacione
    www.myglampond.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Sono davvero bellissime !
    Ti seguo se ti va passa da me

    RispondiElimina
  8. Sono davvero bellissime !
    Ti seguo se ti va passa da me

    RispondiElimina
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    I need to do my xmas wishlist too ;D Great sellection :D I have this DW and I love :D

    NEW COOKING POST | OMG :o Dessert: Cream of Heaven.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    RispondiElimina
  10. Just found your blog and I really like your wish list! Hopefully, Santa will bring all to you. I'd love one of those watches so if you see him, please offer a gentle reminder. :)
    I'm a new follower and I look forward to getting to know you! I would so love to visit Tuscany ~

    Pat

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hi! What an amazing wishlist! Thanks for visiting me and following, I'm staying here as your new follower #150.

    Kisses,
    Le Style et Moi
    http://lestyleetmoi.blogspot.com.es/

    RispondiElimina
  12. A very interesting post !!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  13. Hai proprio ragione, quel Daniel Wellington è davvero strepitoso! *-*
    Un bacione cara :*

    RispondiElimina
  14. Great wishlist dear! Following you too! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    RispondiElimina
  15. Great wishlist!

    WOuld you like to support each other by following? Let me know, I always follow back :)

    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  16. Great wishes, I love those New Balances!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    RispondiElimina
  17. ottime scelte!
    un bacione

    Cary
    http://c--makeup.blogsspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  18. che bella wishlist :D

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarretta-fashionmode

    RispondiElimina
  19. cool blog! <3

    come to my blog: http://roxyolsen.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  20. Lovely list.

    Kisses
    https://pimentasdeacucar.blogspot.com.br

    RispondiElimina
  21. Great wishlist! :) I followed you, hope you will follow me back. :)

    The Fashion Spell | Instagram

    RispondiElimina
  22. Really good post! I like this items! So good wishlist ❤

    Gotičarka

    RispondiElimina
  23. buon natale cara!!

    blog: www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
    youtube: https://www.youtube.com/enricasciarretta-fashionmode

    RispondiElimina
  24. Beh, è una bella lista Chrissi. Sono d'accordo quasi su tutto, eccetto che sulla Polaroid....l'orologio è bellissimo e le NB anche. Il biglietto invece lo regalerei ad Abe, è lui il fan dei GNR in casa...Ti auguro un 2017 pieno di felicità. Un bacio e grazie per la tua visita,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images