Quick skincare with Montagne Jeunesse | Beauty

05:18

Good morning everyone!
I'm so sorry if  I was off during this time but I often have problems with my PC. I'm undecided if I have to change it or just fix it. Can you recommend to me some similar laptop to Mac Air ( in term of weighing and firmness a bit cheaper? Thanks!
Well, today as I promised, I'm going to show you a quick skincare routine with new products by Montagne Jeunesse. As you could see in old posts, I often use this brand for facial masks because they have a good INCI, you can use them at different times (it's a mono pack but quantity is plentiful). Also, I bought for the first time (yeah...) nose strips, and I decided to try another brand (further than Montagne Jeunesse): the Essence ones.
So I decided to match different type of masks and nose strips to see which combo is the better. Let's start!


I was at the shopping center and I bought a new Pupa gel nail polish, in the color 099, a shade of nude and pink, cute but not too much for me. You can see it on my nails in the pics below. If you are interested in a nail care post, please let me know in the comment belows! 
This time I chose two new masks: the Passion Peel Off mask, and the Blemish Mud, both for combination skin. 



I made my homemade face scrub, this time using coffee, honey, two drops of karitè oil and just a few more of tea tree, to clean as well my skin.  (let's have a look how cute is my new Halloween popcorn box from Tiger)


 In this post, I show you this combo: the Charcoal Pore Strips and the Blemish Mud Mask.

 The pore pack contains three singular pore strips, packed individually and the black strip looks like that (kile a tiny bat):

I put the nose strip on my nose, separating the transparent film from the black one, I wet a bit my nose after my scrubbing part and I put it on for 15 minutes. I also put the Blemish mud mask for the same time.

 Creepy pic where you can see how mask begin dry (and how ugly I am btw)
 I also take off the nose strip ( a bit painful), showing my nose after.
Well, unfortunately for you, I had to show you this disgusting strip pic: actually, I don't think it made a good work for a pore strip because it put me off only the big ones ( ewww). I thought it was more useful. I decided to try it another time to have the confirm about my first impressions. Did you use it? What do you think about?
Talking about the mask, nothing to add: it is a good mask, soft, it clean as well the skin and it is not too strong for my combo skin. I think it would be perfect to use weekly.
Can't wait to try the peel off one!
So next post it will be on autumn outfits and shopping.
I also have another question for you guys: can you recommend me a good and cheap bridge camera to take perfect pics for the blog and use it for travel too? Thank you so much!

You Might Also Like

13 commenti

  1. Wow, it's amazing and so useful! Thanks for sharing dear.

    Follow you! New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao, io ho provato le strisce di essence e mi sono trovata molto bene :)

    http://www.enchantingland.it/2017/10/24/8-modi-per-combattere-lo-stress/

    RispondiElimina
  3. So bad for the pore strips, but the mask seems pretty good!
    Nice review, dear!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thanks a lot :D

    I really love this kind of Skin Care posts!!! I'm curious to try all brands :D

    NEW COOKING POST | 3 Ingredients and EASY VEGAN PANCAKES :o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


    Please, VOTE FOR ME

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great review dear! Have a nice day! xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    RispondiElimina
  6. Grazie per avermi mostrato le maschere
    Un bacio

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images