Beauty review: Eden's Semilla Rosehip oil | Beauty

05:55



Hello everyone!
Today I want to show you a new beauty product for skin and haircare routine: the rosehip oil by Eden's Semilla.
This type of oil is indicated to protect skin and repair fine lines and wrinkles, thanks to Omega3, 6 and 9. It is also rich in vitamins and antioxidants to protect skin from sun damages.
Also, it is perfect for hair and nails!


PACKAGING
I personally like the packaging, minimal and useful: you can decide how many drops do you need with the drop provider.
TEXTURE
The rosehip oil by Eden's Semilla is a dry oil, not like oily oils, because it's not greasy. Love it! My (combination) skin literally drink the oil, especially near temples.
Also, when I do my nailcare and haircare routine, I feel very comfort, not oily or invasive.
It has not perfumed so you can understand how delicate and simple is.
APPLICATION
For skin: as said before, I have a combination skin but as you probably know, this type of oil is good for every type of skin, even mine!
I put two drops in my eye cream, to prevent eye lines and two times a week in my daily face cream.
For hair: on packaging, it's possible to read a different way to apply oil, even for hair and nails. It says to put some drops on hair before shampoo.
For nails: put some drops on nails, then massage softly before putting nail polish.

PRICE
I bought the 60ml on Amazon for 13€ and I think it is a normal price, considerate quantity, and quality.


CONSIDERATIONS
Before trying the Eden's Semilla oil, I was a little worried about trying an oil on my skin, because of my type of skin but now I changed my opinion. I was surprised by good results for my skin and hair because it is a delicate oil, useful and very comfort.
I personally recommend this oil to prevent skin lines, to repair damaged hair and nails too.

You Might Also Like

9 commenti

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    Sounds super interesting!! I didn't know the brand and product but I'm curious to try!!

    NEW FASHION POST | TREND ALERT: Exotic Allure. Are You READY?
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. This sounds like a great skin care product.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sounds great, thanx for sharing
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. I still did not know this eye, I never heard of it here in Brazil.
    I loved your post xoxo
    Http://lolamantovani.blogspot.com.br

    RispondiElimina
  6. This looks super interesting especially since you could totally mix it into your primer an get the skincare benefits that way also. :)

    - Avalon from simplyavalon.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. great product...i want to try it...

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images