sexy satin pink lingerie by Rosegal Fashion & Beauty

03:15



Hi guys! I' m back on my blog to show you two awesome items by Rosegal, the fashion and beauty website where you can fine whatever you like most!
I was in doubt about what to choose so i decided for a very sexy summer satin pajama. I like it very much because it's soft on body: there are well done lace details on both sides, spaghetti laces on top and some cute bows both on top and bottom. It's sexy but comfy and my size is absolutely perfect. I usually have an S and I've taken a S in this case: just perfect!




I've also choosen an eyes brush set from the section "beauty" because I absolutely needed it. I chose this set in rose gold, with a little burgundy purse, really good to have in your bag amd put in whatever you want.



There are 12 brushes inside: they're very soft on the eye and different from each other, just as I wanted!
Do you like my choice?
Which do you like most?

You Might Also Like

9 commenti

Popular Posts

Flickr Images