mega beauty Haul Budapest -Praga : NYX, Balea, Diego Dalla Palma

03:23



😃hello everyone!
Im really sorry if I was been a desaparecida but i'm studying hard for exams. Also, I've been out for several days for a short euro trip with my friends. We visited Budapest, Vienna and Praga and it was really a fantastic expierence! It was so cold but I enjoyed so much this trip. If you want some advice or just see any picture, let me know in a comment below and I'll write a post about it.


Obioviously, I did shopping, not very much because of the luggage but I finally bought something I really needed. I haven't got NYX professional make up profucts already so shen I was at Palladium,  the shopping center in Prague, I was totally enthusiastic. There were different products I wanted for ages, like the fantastic blush Taupe that I'll use for the counturing. 😍

I bought three lip tints, two soft matte and one Lingerie, an highlighter and an eyeshadow.

Let's start talking about the famous lip tints from NYX: I was been a bit in difficulty to choose the color because they're totally different from the Wycon ones. For the Soft Matte line, I was undecided between Rome and Cannes, but i've bought the first one. I also needed a red shape, a kind of burgundy, then I fell in love with Madrid. Then I saw the Lingerie ones and, like everyone who follow beauty gurus on Youtube or blogs, I knew they are amazing products soo I bought just one, in a nude color, again (French Maid). These are the swatches of three tints.
FIRST IMPRESSION: the soft mattes tints are really good, they resist to food, kiss and food again, they're comfortable on lips but the Lingerie are not so good as I thought. They are really, really dry on lips and I don't like the finish on my mouth. They resist at everything, also the micellar water and it is good but my lips are not so soft...


For the face I saw the Duo chromatic highlighter in 6 different shapes, but I liked the rose one, Crushed Bloom.
And, as I said before, I chose Taupe as blush, because I've always seen how cold shape it is and I liked!
Last but not least I've chosen a nude eyeshadow, called Coquette. It has a rose shape inside because it is really different from Taupe, as you can see below .

FIRST IMPRESSION: the duo chromatic highlighter is awesome, but it is better to put in with a brush. I tried with fingers but I don't prefer this kind of finish.
Taupe is fantastic, color is perfect for light skins and it is easy to put on.
Coquette, like Taupe, is awesome. It remains for a good time and the color could be perfect for day to night. Cool!


For body and hair, I bought some Balea's products that are famous in these countries. You can find them in all DM' s stores in a very low price. I took the shampoo for dark hair with cocoa estracts (its smell is sooooo good) and a new limited edition body lotion with milk and almond. It was perfect for my dry skin in that days! Love them!

When I came back, I finally bought one of my favourite face powder by Diego Dalla Palma in the shape n.1. It is perfect to fix the make up and it remains on the face so long! Did you know this powder?




Do you like NYX products? Which one you prefer at most? Which is the worst one?

You Might Also Like

17 commenti

  1. Wow che super bottino. il rossetto rosso di nyx ce l'ho anche io :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love it❤

    everydayema.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mamma mia che super acquisti :) Non c'è una cosa che non mi piaccia, il rossetto è veramente stupendo!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Quanto mi piacciono i colori dei rossetti NYX, un'ottima scelta!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Great post and lovely products. Hope to find this brand around.
    Have a beautiful evening.
    Regards,
    Flo

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    all products sound great my friend, but I'm super curious with this powder!

    NEW REVIEW POST | MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION: LUMINOUS + SMOOTH. :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    as I said, you have great products. I really would like to try Balea brand!

    NEW WISHES POST | OMG, BEAUTY NEWS TO TRY THIS WEEK. :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    RispondiElimina
  8. Nice choices!! I love the mattes tints NYX: I have 2 and they are perfect!!!
    Also the other products, especially the face powder by Diego dalla Palma.

    | xoxo Donatella ♥ https://discoveringtrend.blogspot.it/ |

    RispondiElimina
  9. Ciao tesoro,
    Taupe è il mio preferito in assoluto!
    Se ti fa piacere ti aspetto.
    http://www.marilaterlizzi.com
    Un abbraccio.

    RispondiElimina
  10. I have not tried this make-up, although I want to. I liked cosmetics in your post!

    http://kira-gebbels.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Quanti bei prodotti che hai acquistato! Adoro il makeup *_*
    Ho iniziato a seguirti volentieri su Instagram e qui sul blog. Anche io ne ho uno, se ti va di passare mi farebbe piacere. Buona serata

    Giulia
    https://bigiublog19.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images