#2 Zaful Haul | Fashion

11:34



Hello everyone!
Today I wanna show you my second collaboration with Zaful. This time their website is full of beautiful offers because of sales so let's have a look! Most of you know Zaful by their lovely swimwear so this time  I decided to order one of them!
I was interested by this beautiful burgundy bikini, with brazilian slip and a simple triangle top. Colour is amazing and size is very good for me ( I ordered a S size).

For accessorizes, I found these amazing thin gold cuff bracelets, elegant and easy to wear. The first one has these dark faux pearls. Bracelet could be in silver too, but I decided to have it in gold, more classy!






The second one has funny triangles and it is very minimal. I love matching them!


   

Last item I've got is this velvet pleat skirt. Color is a bit different respect the web but it is made very well! It's a midi skirt   
   


Don't forget to follow their Faceook and Instagram page to follow every news!

You Might Also Like

9 commenti

  1. I loved all your choices, this bikini is beautiful.
    I'm following you, if you like, follow my blog too.
    Kisses
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissimi i due bracciali, soprattutto quello con i due triangoli *-*
    Questo sito mi tenta da morire!!!

    gloriamakeupfm.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great selection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ma quanti costumi bellissimi ha Zaful?? *^* La sezione costumi è veramente fantastica, moltissimi modelli non si trovano in altri wholesale
    Mi piace molto anche la tua scelta, tra l'altro il bikini è del mio colore preferito <3
    Baciii!

    achiuu.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hai trovato delle cose davvero carinissimesu Zaful!

    Shopping Girls

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images