Aisle Style | Collab

11:11

Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk with you about a special fashion english website, Aisle style.
This website shows you a huge selection about wedding, prom, brides and evening dresses, with a particular style: they are all elegant, romantic but sexy at the same time. 
Also, website is very helpful to find the perfect dress you need: you can choose it by colour, price, season, fabric, lenght and more.
Looking into all those dress selection, I was very fascinated by  lace wedding dresses, their models are literally amazing!
I also made a dress selection, choosing one for type, hoping you like it!
From the cheap wedding dresses I've choosen this one:
Simple chiffon wedding dress

For lace wedding dresses, my fav as well, I've thought this one is definitely my fav:

Back stretch lace wedding dress
Have you ever choose for a short wedding dress like this?
Lace short wedding dress
What about my personal dress selection? Which do you prefer?
You can also find their Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter page, to follow every single news and promotions, for example their 50%off from evening dresses.
For every info, question or doubt, let's use their support live chat!
Hoping you like this post, let me know which wedding, prom or simply evening dress is absolutely your favourite.

This post is in collaboration with Aisle Style






You Might Also Like

6 commenti

Popular Posts

Flickr Images