My Christmas presents 2k17: Daniel Wellington, MAC, Maison du Monde, Essie, Alkemilla, Helan | Chrissimas

04:23

Hi guys!
First of all, Happy new year to everyone, hoping it will be full of  happiness!
I decided to show you what i've got for Christmas!


For all pink/rose pink lovers, this time Santa is been  very kind with me: as you could see no my IG page, my first present is been the new rose pink Daniel Wellington watch, a Classic and elegant watch, light and absolutely awesome. I had another DW watch for everyday, but I'd like to buy the classic black band, which it is perfect for both of watches.






I also have got two beautiful stuff for home decor: a set of small smell candles and a tea ceramic glass for hot drinks by Maison du monde. I was incredibly happy to have these kind of gift because I'm obsessed with them!
 




For skincare/beautycare and makeup I received these amazing things that I wanted for too long: I'm talking about the Essie nail polish  in number 46- Angola Cardi. ,the Mac cosmetic Blush mineralize in shade Cosmic  Force,  the hair serum by Helan, the face tonic by Alkemilla and the Loreal farfalla  mascara in the black shade, with a very cute pochette and a sample size of black eye liner.







What about you? Show me your Christmas presents! Have you ever tried these ones I've got? How they are?
Xx








You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Popular Posts

Flickr Images