Unboxing EccoVerde order: Lavera, Delidea, Whamisa, Martina Gebhardt | Bio haul

11:38



Hi guys!
In this post, I want to show you my last order by Ecco verde, a bio beauty shop where I often buy beauty bio products in fair prices.
This is officially my first unboxing btw😁
I needed different products for my daily skincare routine so I decided to try something new and buy some of my fav ones.





I bought my old but gold Lavera products: facial toner and peeling, used at the end of the day to clean my skin as well. These are good for combination skin, in low quantities.

I would like to try the famous eye cream by Martina Gebhardt, a top seller between the bio products: I also found a special occasion which it gives the eye cream and lip balm for 16€ (only the eye cream costs about 11-12€). I was very happy about it.


Another interesting product I would like to buy is the face serum by a new Korean brand called Whamisa: I fell in love with the packaging, very minimal and Asiatic and for the product, obviously: it is a flower facial serum for oily/combination skin. I decided to buy the small version (20ml I guess) because I was afraid about reaction by my skin. I don't like too strong products for my face, especially if it is a combination one.Btw, I Love it!

Finally, Ecco Verde gives you the opportunity to choose two samples from a large variety of brands and products. So I decided to try another facial serum from Delidea brand, and a night face cream from the same brand.




You Might Also Like

20 commenti

  1. Ma quanti bei prodotti, molto interessanti e innovativi per non dire anche molto buoni per la salute della nostra pelle e del nostro corpo.
    Ti auguro una bella serata.
    Cari saluti,
    Flo

    RispondiElimina
  2. So great products

    Kisses
    http://www.pimentadeacucar.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sono curiosa di sapere le tue opinioni sulla crema contorno occhi di Martina Gebhardt :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao Sara! La crema è davvero ottima, meglio se utilizzata di sera per permettere alla pelle di assorbirla al meglio. A breve una review ;)

      Elimina
  4. Quanti bei prodotti! Anche io ho provato diverse cose della Lavera e mi ci sono trovata bene!
    Baci!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  5. I haven't heard for Ecco Verde, but looks like you got some goodies!!

    With Love & Style,
    ♥ Amber
    ALL THE AMBIENCE

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great products and beautiful pictures, I really like it ♥
    Follow for follow?
    IvaFashionDiary

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ecco Verde I know and I like this store too :-)

    RispondiElimina
  8. These look and sound like great products...I am so olden, nothing is going to help my wrinkles and etc at this stage of the game.:)
    Thanks so much for coming by....hope you will visit me often.

    RispondiElimina
  9. ottimi i prodotti Lavera, sono davvero top
    Nuova recensione da me <<< By Terry collezione Natale make-up e cosmetici >>>
    buon venerdì, un abbraccio

    RispondiElimina
  10. Ma fighissima questa box!
    I prodotti coreani poi mi incuriosisicono particolarmente, sembra siano ottimi!
    Tanti auguri di buon Natale, bella!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  11. I'm anxious to try them out
    kisses and happy new year

    https://call-me-pestana.blogspot.pt/

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thanks for sharing this information. It’s really a nice post and so helpful. Here is the masks that works for me https://www.amazon.com/Under-Eye-Gold-Mask-Moisturising/dp/B07B2H9KKW

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images