Tango latino | Fashion

13:28

Hello everyone!!
I missed you so much in last months but I was totally busy at work so I couldn't write any new article on my blog! I hope you're good.
So, we know that summer is almost finished and it was really bad for me because of work: just a week of holidays, no travels, no beach... Totally bad!
So, I want to show you my last outfit for  my dayoff: totally minimal, but a little caliente with this lovely tropical headband and red lips. Hope you like it!
Can't wait to see your last posts dears :) See you xx

 Trust me, matching a  classic headband is really hard! Any  advices for long hair?


midi black dress: Pull & Bear
mini bag: Zara
headband: Zara
bracelets: H&M - Chrysalis

lipstick: Ruby Woo by MAC
eyeliner: Essence long lasting liner
eyebrows: Catrice eyebrows kit










You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. you're stunning! nice bag too :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    RispondiElimina
  2. WOW. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL...

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm in love with that bag and accessories!
    Chu,chu,
    Sara Meireles

    https://blogsarameireles.blogspot.pt/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Very beautiful photos and combination. I like it, great post.

    Follow for follow? :)

    https://alexandarstanisavljevic.blogspot.rs/

    RispondiElimina
  5. carinissima la fascia...adoro le stampe tropicali!

    RispondiElimina

Popular Posts

Flickr Images